The Flawesome Award was created by Sophia Ismaa Writes to wear our flaws on our sleeve, flaws that make us unique and, as the award is titled, awesome. Sophia has said, “How many times do we see an award that celebrates all things bright and shiny and sunny in a person? How often do we forget that our weaknesses can be a strength? Our flaws make us human, our flaws tell us more about who we are, and in turn we turn those flaws into awesome strengths. In short, our flaws make us #flawesome.”
Here are the rules – Link back the Creator. – Display the Award. – List 3 flaws. – Tag 10 people.
- I think too much - about your average joe in the local cafe, what he's having, what he's doing. To where my career is going, why it's taken me so long to get here, why haven't I got a mortgage, wife and kids yet, why is it always the nice guys that finish last...this constant overthinking has lead to ill mental health in the past and also recently.
- My temper - I can go from 0-100 very easily especially with everything going recently and I need to learn to get my switch back, so am considering taking tai chi and meditation to help my overthinking which in turn leads to anger and anxiety.
- I apologise more than necessary - I'm aware of my flaws, which can in turn cause me to apologise for them when apparently I shouldn't have to.
- Ruth (Ruth in Revolt)
- Abbie (What Abbie Says)
- Cara (Cara's Corner)
- Ross (Man vs Adulthood)
- Nat (Nat Creates)
- Katie (Katie's Corner)
- Jenny (Jenny in Neverland)
- Gemma (But Gemma Darling)
- Igor (Bearded Igor Blogs)
- Soph Isobel (Soph Isobel)